Believed to be the earliest surviving Pub in South Melbourne, the former Queens Arms Hotel built in 1854 represents a property dripping in historic significance. Atop an approximate 160sqm allotment, this portion of the former hotel offers a great opportunity to redevelop, renovate and restore the property to a sizeable double storey residence (STCA) Currently comprising on the ground floor, a large sitting/living room leading through to a U shape kitchen to maximise floor space. A hallway with study and laundry facilities flows onto a large bedroom with aircon, built in robes and adjoining bathroom. The top floor is currently set up as a large second bedroom, featuring ornate French windows leading out to cast iron balconettes. Opposite you'll find a sunlit balcony with uninterrupted city vistas. Outdoors, the northerly oriented back yard features two garden sheds and nicely manicured garden beds. Transport options include both the 236 bus and 96 tram both within a 3 minute walk, while all the amenities of Clarendon Street, the South Melbourne Market and St Vincent Gardens are within less than a kilometre.